LHC-Toons & Tales Book Trailer: $250
This book trailer package combines the Toons & Tales packages and is popular among children’s book authors, as it allows for the animation of a book’s character(s) and makes use of a narrator. Please note that we work with fiction authors only.
BOOK TRAILER PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Concept & Script Development
- 45-60 Seconds in Length
- Up to 8 Animated Text Bursts
- Three Rounds of Revisions*
- Music, Images, & Sounds from our Archives**
- Promotion on our FaceBook Page
- Trailer and Author Feature on our Website
- Animation of Book’s Character(s) or Book’s Images & Use of Narrator***/****
* Revisions beyond the three included rounds will result in an additional charge of $15 per each subsequent iteration.
** If you request a specific song/image/video that cannot be found within our archives, you will either have to provide this piece of media, including its licensing, or pay for it in addition to the regular fee.
*** One (1) recording of voice talent included. Requesting a re-recording of voice talent will result in an additional charge of $15-20, depending on the narration’s word count.
**** Once the narration has been agreed upon, the wording cannot be changed.
ALL TRAILERS REQUIRE A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 30%.
REVEALERS: (coming soon)
- Are you excited about your upcoming book's cover? We know we are! So let us help you reveal your new cover in style and choose one of our professional Revealer Packs. Get off to a great buzz (social buzz, that is)!
- Every book deserves an amazing trailer. And that's why we offer this additional cost-effective option.
BOOK TRAILER PRODUCTION PROCESS:
Producing a creative and well done book trailer takes time, as it requires intense research to find the perfect images, music, and phrasing of the text bursts. We want to produce the best trailer possible to match the employed level of effort and energy you put into writing your book. Therefore, we can only accept a limited number of requests at a time.
Once you have completed the BRIEFING FORM, you will be contacted by us to confirm your request and to discuss your trailer. At this time, a 30% deposit will be required. The deposit must be made in order to secure and hold your scheduled time slot.
Once we have started working on your trailer, we will provide a watermarked draft for your review. Our prices include three (3) revisions based on your feedback, to ensure that this is the best possible trailer for you and your book. The final version will be supplied after the remaining balance payment has been made.
All payments are via PayPal. Select your payment below and enter the amount once you are being redirected to PayPal.